Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

My (Mis-) Adventures in Energy Healing



Who's in charge here anyway??!!

As a novice energy years ago, the energy flowed quite freely.  Indeed, it seemed that I could always zone  in on the source of a client's pain and craft an energy/crystal session  to blow the pain away.

I had been taught that the healing session consisted of the client, the healer, and the energy.  I was the healer, the client was the client, and the energy was the energy.  This was about to change.

I was working with a partner at the time when I got a call to see a lady with  poor grasp of the English language and no drivers licence.  She would have to come with a friend.

She arrived at the appointed hour and presented with the largest adam's apple I've ever seen.  Her goiter made it difficult for her to swallow to the point that she could not lie flat lest she drowned in her own secretions.  Despite all this she insisted that her knees were very sore and that was what she wanted healed.

So dutifully, my partner took one knee and I took the other.  We both pumped the energy for all we were worth for a full half hour.

At this point, the client she stood up and proclaimed that her knees were still sore and she had no intention of paying us.

At the same time, her friend was flapping her hands wildly, and tearfully pointing to her friend's neck. The goiter was completely gone.  There was only a faint white square where it used to be.

I am the vessel.  The energy is thankfully a smarter than me.  It is active and intelligent and knows where to flow.  I just have to "let go" and  "let God".

PS The friend happily gave us a check while the client was still hopping mad because her knees were still sore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment