Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Catching Up

Past:

 Spent last week in Maryland with Alice Langholt  and her:
-husband Ev
-4 children 
     -Rayna
     -Sari
     -Arin
      -Eli
-2 cats 
     - Pipi
     - Smudge 
-3 guinea pigs
-1 fish 
The picture is of Alice & I at the Asian market on the hunt for supper veggies.

Present:
-I am giving the house a much needed blitz. As I sit surrounded by bags and boxes bulging and destined for various charities, I pause and marvel & give thanks  for the abundance we take for granted in this country.

-I am working with a company to put my angels onto fabric
-the process is fascinating and my first samples arrived yesterday.
-plan is to put them into a quilt so  that I will be surrounded with angels.   One swatch - my holey angel- is yet to come.

Just for Fun:

Amazing Anatomy  Fact #13

Tooth enamel is the strongest material in the body.

Just for fun: 
Interesting optical illusions to stimulate your right brain so that you can increase your intuitive/psychic self
         
Future:
Special Value On- line class $55
Approx 1 hour Friday Sep 25 at 11 am (eastern)
Power Reiki Master Certificate plus Intro  Working with Rays.

Sep 25 at 11 am (eastern)
Power Reiki Master Certificate

Special live upcoming Event
Oct 11  Akron Expo
click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment