Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I AM




AM      Connie Dohan    21 Aug 2018
I AM
               the eye of the storm
I AM
               the crashing of the ocean breakers
I AM
               the thunder in the sky
I AM   
               the rustling trees.
LISTEN CAREFULLY
               Hear the thunder of each snowflake as it careens through the
                              heavens -crashing to the ground below
               Hear the quiet message of the silence of the cacophony
                              of the rain drops as they pitter patter on the earth.
I AM
               found in the Silence
I AM
               found in the road ;less taken.
Hear Me- I am speaking to you
I AM
               Capable
I AM
               Enough
I AM
               Victorious in ALL things
I AM
               Abundance
I AM
               Your Answer
I AM
               Your Joy
I AM
               Sufficient
I AM.


No comments:

Post a Comment