Pages

Monday, June 18, 2018

Powerful Words for All Healers & Light Workers


This channelled invocation is what my healing group uses.
It is done on privately on rising  as well as before giving or participatng in a healing session.
After half a dozen times, it becomes automatic and you will be able to do it without relying on the text.  It covers all the bases and is very powerful.

Prep for Lightworkers

(Cleanse and infill)
I draw down the white light through my crown chakra,   
 allowing it to fill every cell, molecule, and atom 
of my being, 
cleansing and purifying me from all things negative 
–sending them directly to the mineral kingdom, 
where they will be absorbed and renewed.

(Ground)
I ground by sending out golden roots from 
the soles of my feet deep down into the 
center of the earth where mother earth and I become one.

(Attune)
I attune by accessing my higher power – 
God, Spirit, Universe.  
I ask in the attendance of my healing helpers – 
guides, guardians, saints, angels, archangels, 
ancestors, ascended masters, fairies, elementals, 
and others who are in the Light 
and only those who have 
my highest and best good in the light.

(Protect)
I protect by stepping into a golden merkabah
which reflects all negativity 
and protects me on all levels.

(Say Thanks)
I call it done and say “Thanks” 








No comments:

Post a Comment