Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2018

More Powerful Words for Light Workers


There is power in the spoken word.  There is also streng in humilty.

I use this "bookending" with my healing sessions.  It originated as a prayer poured out from one of my students, Punit Vasu in India.  He graciously agreed to allow me to share wiith you.
Image result for humble
Begin your session with:
"I seek permission from the Pure Soul of Client for alllowing me to perfrom this energy session on her.
I seek permission from Divine Source, Ascended Masters, and Holy Angels to support this process and fill in and correct any step which I may miss or mis-perform.
I seek permission from My Own Pure Soul to acknowedge and become the Channel between Divine Source and the Pure Soul of Client.
With all permissions secured, I begin the enrgy session."


Image result for energy ball 

End with:
"I thank the Pure Soul of Client for giving me opportunity to perfrom this energy session  on her.  I thank Divine Source, Ascended Masters, and Holy Angels for supporting me in this process, filling in  and correcting where ever needed.
I thank My Own Pure Soul for becoming a Channel between Divine Source and the Pure Soul of Client.
I thank all the beings that supported me in this process.
Thank You Thank You  Thank You

Image result for humble













No comments:

Post a Comment