Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Lirtle Book of Miracles


I would like to share with you some extraordinary moments from my ordinary life.  These moments occurred in ordinary places, with ordinary people doing ordinary things.  They were not accompanied by an angel chorus or lighting show from heaven or any marvelous sign.

Some of you may remember about four years ago Alice and I went to a seminar -despite my broken collarbone.  (nothing will keep me from a good seminar!)  It was four days of me maneuvering about the best I could with Alice “mother henning” me all the way.  On return to the Columbus it was revealed that that the reason I was more awkward than usual was  that bone had been set incorrectly,.  It had re-broken, had popped a pin & crushed the phrenic nerve causing permanent irreparable and irreversible paralysis of omy left lower lung lobe.
Last week quite by accident it was discovered that both my lungs are fully functional moving air and doing everything they should.
Lesson One: don’t believe everything of the doctor tells you.  Never take “no ” from someone who doesn’t have authority (human authority) to give you a “yes” (God always has the last word).
Lesson Two:  nothing is impossible to God and he works in quiet ways.

Another incident occurred sitting at the lunch table across from Alice when the sight spontaneously returned to my left eye which had been blinded for five years due to an irreparable detached retina.
Lesson Three: Don’t sell god short.  Miracles occur when you least expect them.

After nine years of being barren, I birthed a son.
Lesson Four:  NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE – somethings just take longer.

Then there was the time a cash deposit for $7000 appeared in my checking account.  The only clue to the depositer was a deposit slip with “Ariel” scrawled on it in child like writing.  Ariel is my guardian angel.
Lesson Five :  Angels are real and desire to bless us.

As well I’ve been able to stave off end stage parkinson’s the disease for  almost  40 years.
Lesson Six: Miracles,come in  many shapes and sizes .

Watch future blogs for more miracles & more lessons.  In the interim, if I can help you in any way, Contact Me

No comments:

Post a Comment