Pages

Monday, April 16, 2018

Illuminated Insights by Diane LIVE YOUR LIFE and FORGET YOUR AGE

ILLUMINATED INSIGHTS by DIANE  17 April 2018


“Live your life and forget your age” 
~Normal Vincent Peale 




I want balance in my life among my mind, body and spirit. 
To more easily find this “zen” place, even briefly, I need to understand myself better.
 Have you ever taken a personality test based on Astrology/Zodiac Signs? The 12 signs are clustered into 4 life elements. We each have some of all of these tendencies. My ultimate goals is to gain awareness, understanding and harmony in my life!

Water Signs: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
Emotional, Ultra-sensitive, highly intuitive, empathetic, caring, helpful, private and mysterious
Fire Signs: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
Passionate, intense, adventurous, strong, impulsive, quick to change/leap before they look, volatile.
Earth Signs: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
Grounded, down-to-earth, conservative, realistic, emotional, dependable, multi-faceted, materialistic
Air Signs: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
Social, communicator, share advice, big thinker, problem solver, intelligent, out of touch w/reality

I am running a Balance/Harmony Special through May 1st 2018. Buy One, Get One Free~30 minute session for $45. Use both yourself, or share with a friend. (Must be used within 60 days, one special per customer). Reach out and let me know how I can help you find/reach your Zen.

Diane Faist, 

No comments:

Post a Comment