Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Sell the goat!



Image result for confused goat

During my life as an energy healer, I have had clients & situations quite outside the book.  I have done a psychic reading for a cat, distance healing for a snake, live energy sessions for a lizard.

I remember one particular client who made an appointment with me only after ensuring that I used many modalities beyond reiki- sound, color, crystals etc. 

In preparation for her arrival, I went about cleansing the room, setting up crystal grids, choosing chakra balancing music and just in general preparing for a very intense session that the client had indicated she would need.

The client presented exhausted and weepy, with a history of seeing multiple energy healers with no results.  She said I was her last resort.
She got up on the massage table and as I began a body scan for what I expected to be a very intense session.  I intuited the statement “Sell the goat”, It repeated itself “Sell the goat” I make it a point of following my intuition/inner voice but this was seriously weird. However, I summoned up my courage and stopped less than five minutes into the session and I said: “Sell the goat”.

To my great relief, she popped up off the table crying and said “I’ve been to over 20 healers and have spent massive amounts of time and money with no relief. But you hit the problem on the head.  I run a small market farm and I’m just exhausted and selling the goat will ease my load and make my workload manageable.”  She thanked me profusely and paid the full one-hour session fee ($70) for ten minutes and went forward to “Sell the goat”.


Take a leap of faith and heed your intuition, your inner knowing, your gut will.  It will never fail you

No comments:

Post a Comment