Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Angel Visitation

So many of you ask how to see angels.  Many feel that they need to be meditating or doing some "holy" in order for angels to show up.
Not so.   Here is an example that took place just a few hours ago.
Last night,ago I was video skyping with Christine Hendricks. She was in her well lit living room. I was in a room where the only light was the light from my small monitor. I had been maintaining eye contact with her. 
The conversation was light chatter - nothing "holy or mystical". 
Suddenly she said "Look on top of your head. What is That?" We both watched my head and as much of my torso that skype would allow. 
Sure enough, a pink mist was surrounding me and going up to the very top of the screen.It was huge , pulsing , getting lighter & darker & taking on the form of an angel. As we watched, the pink mist was joined by a blue one as well as a green one.
They are still here & have brought a few more in colors I can't describe. I can't hear them talking but they sure follow me close every step I take.

1 comment:

  1. In the process of chakra awakening, the world you exist in undergoes a miraculous change. Hatred falls away and love takes its place. Prejudices die and are replaced by compassion. Fear vanishes and is replaced by calm conviction. Importantly - base sexual desire vanishes and a worshipful attitude towards your mate arises. You are, in a very real and tangible way, reborn.

    Ilchi Lee

    ReplyDelete