Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Flow Like a Rainbow!! Diane Faiste Illuminated Insights

Flow like a Rainbow!

Do you feel like events and decisions in your life flow like a rainbow, or does it seem like you have to defend yourself at work, with family and friends or even with your medical decisions?
I am trusting myself more everyday. I am standing up for what is important to me, everyday. And the most exciting part, is that it is now flowing with grace and ease. I am moving  through life making the choices that feel the best to me. This is my life, and my opinions are the only ones that really matter. Logically that would have always been my way to move through the world. But I think my world tuned upside down the day I was diagnosed with a chronic illness. (See ‘Ker-Splash’ Dianergy blog post Feb 22, 2018.) Don’t get me wrong, I am not being a dictator with others in my life, lol. 
I am simply being me.
In the past, I often felt I had to somehow prove and defend that my beliefs and opinions were valid and worthy. Sounds kinda crazy, as if others opinions, especially authority figures, were innately more valid than my own. But as a longstanding people pleaser, that was a bad habit I needed to break. 
I am also a huge fan of "being in the flow". I have an earlier post about connecting to love and light like a magical energy tree. (See “Grounding & Connecting to Love & Light” Dianergy blog post April 12, 2018.) 
However you choose to do it, being in the flow is life-changing and I highly recommend it. I love connecting with pure divine light, and I really resonate with Rainbow (or chakra) colors.  Tune into ‘you’ — what brings you the most joy? Then flow like a rainbow!

Set up a free consultation session this month, and receive a bonus intuitive reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment