Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Connie - who is she?

Connie here-



I’ve been an energy healer/ metaphysician for 25 years now.
I am primarily a seer and a intuit but have augmented this with many “official” certifications along the way..
Some of my certifications include:
Practical Reiki Master
Powwer Reiki Master (&founder)
Usui Reiki Master
Hawaiin Huna Reiki Master
Little Hands Reiki FacilitatorHands Reiki Instructor
Munay-Ki Mentor
Certified Realm Reader
Fairiologist
Quantum Touch Instructor
Matrix Practitioner
Chios Master Teacher
Certified Crystal Healer
Certified Runic Healer
LeShan Method Practitioner
Running the Bars (Access Consciousness)
Marconics Practritioner
Colour of Angels Master
I have also received awards for my work with Angels & the chakra system

In my "spare time" I have authored 22+ books.

Running of the Bars (Access Consciousness)
Matrix Practitioner
Quantum Touch Instructor
NFSH Practitioner
LeShan Technique Practitioner
Certified Realm Reader
Certified Fairyologist
Certified Runic Reader
Certified Crystal Healer
Chios Master Teacher
Munay-ki Mentor.
I have won awards for my work with angels as well as with auras & chakra.  As well, in my “spare time”.I have authored 22+ books.

Walking the “different path” has allowed me to live my life passionately.and abundantly.  It has allowed me to follow my dream, live life to the fullest, know & fulfill my life’s purpose & soul’s calling

After graduation as a RN, I took the “road less travelled” – and what a trip it’s been!!
Instead of hospital wards, bed pans & sick people, I found myself as guest speaker on  cruise ships – Alaska, all of the Caribbean, Mexico, Europe (Spain, France. Italy).
I travelled ALL across the USA as guest speaker/faciliator at tiny home town reunions as well as mega expos with tens of thousands of guests.

I have been guest speaker/facilitator at reiki seminars large & small as well as at “hot spots” like Lilydale.

The School of Life has taught me much through chronic degenerative illness (young onset Parkinson’s late 20’s) plus two challenging children.


It is my desire and my prayer that the Divine Spark with in me will join with the Divine in you & your burdens become light & your path crystal clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment