Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Illuminated Insights by Diane - Intro

       


Introducing.....

Illuminated Insights
by Diane   click here



Hi, this is Diane,
I read energy for a living. I was born with this gift. 
I am simply a channel for divine energy moving through me to you.

There are many ways it can work:
• Channel energy to bring clarity and/or get to the root of a concern
• Connect you with another person (living or dead)
• Develop the meanings behind dreams
• Speak with your spirits, guides, guardians, angels...
• Communicate with animals/pets (living or dead)
• Explore past lives and akashic records
• Interpreting quiet or repeating messages/signs/angel numbers...
• the options go on and on…

Need more powerful closure?
I can  offer you assistance live in Columbus Ohio or remotely  through private (Skype or what ever  you use)  Appointments with me generally run 15-20 minutes at a cost of $20.
I would love for you to take advantage of my Welcome, Get To Know You Special for $15 for the month of February.

If you are interested in any of these services, please reach out to me 
Leave contact information (including your city or time zone) and I will return your inquiry.vailable. 

Diane Faist,
Dianergy
614-450-2041



No comments:

Post a Comment