Pages

Friday, November 16, 2018

all about Connie

Connie Dohan
I have been a light worker, energy healer and metaphysician for over 25 years.
I’m primarily an intuit and a seer but have augmented this with many official certificates along the way.  Some of my certificates include:
Power Reiki Master
Practical Reiki Master/ Instructor
Isui Reiki Master
Hawaiian Huna Reiki Master
Little Hands Reiki Master
Munay-Ki Mentor
Realm Reader
Fairyologist
Not to forget:
Quantum Touch Instructor
Chios Certified Master Teacher
Matrix Practitioner
Marconics Practitioner
Certified Crystal Healer
Certified Runic Healer
LaShan Method Practitioner
Accessing the Bars (access consciousness)
Colour of Angels master
Certified Vibrational Sound Therapist (singing bowls and tuning forks)
Full Spectrum Spirit Method.
I’ve also received awards for my work with angels as well as the aura-chakra system.  In my spare time I’ve authored 22+ books-many found on Amazon.
After graduation is a registered nurse, l took the path less travelled and what a trip it’s been!!
Instead of hospital wards, bed pans and sick people,  I found myself as guest speaker on cruise ships talking about the chakra system.  This took me through Alaska, all of the Caribbean, Mexico, and Europe.
I’ve traveled all across the USA as speaker/facilitator at small hometown reunions as well as mega Expos with thousands of guests.  I’ve been guest speaker/facilitator at Reiki seminars large and small as well as all the hot spots, like Lilydale.
The school of hard knocks has taught me much from chronic ,  degenerative disease.  I was diagnosed with young onset Parkinson’s disease in my late twenties.  As well, I raised two children with special challenges.

It is my hope and my prayer that the Divine spark in me will join with the Divine in you so that your burdens become light and your path becomes crystal clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment